Brisbane: beautiful one day, perfect the next!
There are so many places to visit and things to see around Brisbane. Here are some ideas:
- Visit Moreton Island
- Play with koalas at Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary
- Play with crocodiles at Australia Zoo
- Mount Coot-tha Botanic Gardens, and view the stars at the Cosmic Planetarium, visit the Herbarium and wander around the many picnic, walking, bike and even horse tracks
- Stroll along the boardwalk at Southbank
- Relax and listen to music in New Farm Park
- Relax beside the river and enjoy at meal or show at The Powerhouse
- Visit Queensland’s Cultural Precinct at South Bank and stretches from the dazzling Performing Arts Centre – connecting the Queensland Museum to the State Library, and Queensland Art Gallery to the spectacular Gallery of Modern Art (Australia’s largest GoMA)
- Enjoy an evening at the theatre
- Visit the Gold Coast theme parks (easy travel direct by train from Wilston Station)
Check out the following websites for an up-to-date list of activities and free fun in our city:
Or Google “things to do in Brisbane”
Prepare to be amazed at the variety of entertainment and activities available to you!